<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love those dolls! Why don't you like them?Quote:
Originally posted by judiaci:
I really like all the dolls a lot, but if I had to pick my least favorite they would be Lindsey, Kaya and Molly.
Here's why I like them (IMO):
Lindsey: I love her freckles
Molly: Her glasses are just charming
Kaya: She has THE best face mold IMO
And here's why I love all of the other AG dolls, except for Elizabeth?:
Josefina: She has such a cute little mouth!!!
Felicity: Her hair (Despite the brown tone to it), and her purple meet outfit (awhile ago I would have said this was her worst feature, but I just needed to get used to it)
Kirsten: Her grey eyes are too hard to resist!
Addy: She is great in every colour I see her in.
Samantha: Her meet dress!!!!!
Kit: That doll seems to have a lot of style and flair
BF dolls:
Nellie: Her hair is just the perfect length/ colour
I confess. I don't like Elizabeth......
I strongly dislike the ugly Barbie pink dress she has as a meet outfit and blond/ blue eyes- give me a break! On top of all of that she has Joesfinas? face mold....just like Nellie. I wouldn?t mind it on Josefina and Nellie, but 3 dolls with THIS mold is WAY to much!!!!
I just don't like Elizabeth AT ALL.
